CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

These are a few (or 7) of my favorite things....

1. Family - I love my family. My little brother just got married and I got a new sister.
I also got a niece!!!


2. Boyfriend - I have been with him for over 4 years and he is my best friend.
I couldn't imagin life with out him.

3. My Dog Lita- We got her about a year ago and I love every minute that we get to be with her.

4. STEELERS - We are huge Steelers fans! We watch every game!


5. I love pickles but not sweet pickles!


6. I love to play video games. I play everything but my favorite is anything with a zombie. 


7. Beach - I love to go and sit and do nothing!


8. I have to but one last thing! Haunted Houses - I love to go to haunted houses!
We go to at least 5 or 6 a year!


No comments:

Post a Comment